Greetings, Sorry this post is later than normal but it's been a busy week. Our scripture reading for Sunday was Matthew 24:4-31. End Times are approaching and the Lord laid on my heart a message of warning and truth. We are being deceived by many people these day's. From the news media to our own government. I explained to our congregation that we need to do our research into everything that we are told by the media. One of the examples I gave was the amount of "disturbances" we had with in the past week. 35 erupting volcano's, 52 recorded earthquakes every 12 hours, 12 epidemics, and 9 biological hazards. None of which were reported in our media. Another fallacy that was exposed was the ownership of the Federal Reserve. We looked into the creation of this entity in 1913, the owners and their holdings. Sure, I know what most are thinking, "another conspiracy theorist". Well, maybe so, but our scriptures clearly warn us of false prophets, men deceiving men, wars and rumors of wars, and plagues and pestilence. Many have claimed that the end was approaching in their life time and it never came to pass. Think about how old our scriptures are and how old you are. Of course you have heard about these things your whole life. We are just a pin prick on the time line of life. We talked about the Illuminati and the New World Order. We can connect the two to our own government. The facts are out there you just have to search. I did my research and asked everyone to do their own. You may be called a "nut", "conspiracy theorist", "bible wacko", and so on, but, if you pray for truth the Lord will reveal truth to you. I have provided a web link so you can follow the world's disasters. This message was well received and we had 22 people there to hear it. When the Lord laid the message on my heart I thought that we weren't ready to hear it. After five attempts to read my scriptures I kept coming up with the same sermon. "End Times" Are you ready for the return of Jesus Christ?
check out this link: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
No comments:
Post a Comment