Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guest Pastor

Greetings everyone. This week we had a guest Pastor fill in for me.  I want to thank Neil D. from the Corner Stone Disciples for providing a wonderful sermon. I had a previous engagement to conduct a wedding ceremony at Crescent Beach in Rochester. I did not attend his sermon but was told that the Spirit was moving throughout the building. I talked to Neil this morning and thanked him for filling in. He told me that it was a Blessing for him to be there. When we are led by the Spirit, God's Word spills from our lips. Neil spoke about being obsessed and preoccupation of our being. A message that I'm sure was well received. I will be back next week and have another message from God to share with everyone. Thank you again to Neil and everyone who attended his service. God Bless and have a safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment